C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 21:01:03 -0700
 Bubba went to a psychiatrist.
 "I've got problems. Every time I go to bed I think
 there's somebody under it. I'm scared. I think I'm
going crazy."

 "Just put yourself in my hands for one year," said
 the shrink. "Come talk to me three times a week, and
we should be able to get rid of those fears."

 "How much do you charge?"

 "Eighty dollars per visit, replied the doctor."

 "I'll sleep on it," said Bubba.

 Six months later the doctor met Bubba on the street.
 "Why didn't you ever come to see me about those fears
you were having?" asked the psychiatrist.

 "Well Eighty bucks a visit three times a week for a
 year is an awful lot of money! A bartender cured me
for $10. I was so happy to have saved all that money
that I went and bought me a new pickup!"

 "Is that so! And how, may I ask, did a bartender
 cure you?"

 "He told me to cut the legs off the bed! - Ain't
 nobody under there now !!!"