C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 21:56:37 EDT
Hi, Emma,
I know it seems like the uni ought to provide you with a battery, but
sometimes I think they may be testing your real desire. Had you thought about
that?

Is it that hard or expensive to buy a battery yourself?  On the other hand,
what about a tape recorder, or a note-taker? I used to utilize both when I
was in college. I also had a person read out loud to me my books.

The younger cat is named Magic, and she is a handful, but very playful, and
loves to play fetch. The other cat is named Marigold, and her favorite things
are eating, sleeping and eating! LOL!

Mag