C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2007 08:41:26 -0800
now computing i understand, but we in computing had a
acronym GIGO. gARBAGE IN, GARBAGE OUT.
the results are only good as the information you put
in and the assumptions made at the start and inportant
data not considered can drastically affect the model.
  by the way, good to see you post.

--- Peter Hunsberger <[log in to unmask]>