C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Feb 2006 14:33:40 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: ME/CFS and Fibromyalgia Information Exchange Forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roxy Nakamura
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 13:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CO-CURE] RES: New drug boosts 'brain's own cannabis'

"New drug boosts 'brain's own cannabis'
A new drug that elevates levels of marijuana-like chemicals in the brain may
offer hope for safer treatment of pain and depression...."

continue to read this story online at
http://pain.healthcentersonline.com/newsstories/newdrugboostsbrainsowncannabis.c
fm?nl=2