C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 14:01:37 EDT
Hi Gary (and everyone)-

Ok-  so now you all know just how behind on the e-mail I am.  Well this is
not to to bad but I could do better.  To answer gary's question no I traveled
alone last summer to go to a fiend's wedding in Idaho which is how I came to
find out about ISU.  I must admit that part of me loves to travel.

Oh some good news is that when I went to get my BP checked this week it was
only 138/86 which is much better than it had been as all of you know.  While
Dr. Billy and I would like to see it go down some more we are perfectly happy
to have it down were it is.  Now let's just hope that when go see Dr. Joseph
next week it is not back up to were it was before.  I am leaving for idaho on
Friday.    It was a nice visit but as the old saying goes "it's a nice place
to visit but I wouldn't want to live there".  Fact of the matter is that I
lived here in Texes for well 7 years now.LOL.

By the way CPIC is finaly open again.  Although my friend Jason is still
working on some parts of the site about 90% of the material is available.
Needless to say I am very happy to have it up and running again.

Sincerely,

Anee Stanford
Founder of CPIC
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/

In a message dated 7/30/2000 10:50:37 AM Central Daylight Time,