C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 21:52:09 -0700
this is a sad commentary, ken... I feel you are right, sadly.  I've gotten
several email from true majority, etc to call the congressmen/senators, and
this is one i am not signing onto ....  they have not even seen it, yet
they are censoring it??

Tamar Raine
Now serving tee shirts! and soon to come, Maui posters and other items;
www.cafepress.com/tamarmag