C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:21:35 -0400
You know, I had the same reaction he did when I saw your one-lineer.

Yes, it's good to accept yourself as disabled.

However, I see myself as a person and a woman first, not disabled first.  Yeah
it's a part of who I am but it's not what I am.  I refuse to let it define
me. and I refuse to let others define me as such.

Kat