C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2000 17:57:49 -0800
Happy New Year's to all.  I'm leaving Arizona in the morning and will be meeting up with Gordon after 1 p.m. in Illinois tomorrow (Saturday).  All the snow in Illinois and Wisconsin has me a bit concerned, but really- what can I do about it... nothing.  We'll be back online after New Year's.

Take care everyone!

Paige