C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 21:27:15 -0800
kat, i hope they figure it out. because i have it all! the chirping, the
buzzing, roaring like a wind tunnel, the whistling, shrieking (like the new
fangled sirens). in fact the other day i was thinking , wondering if cochear
implant would kill the tinnitus?

Thanks,
Tamar

~~~~~~~~
When the power of love overcomes the love of power,

the world will come to know [log in to unmask]
http://www.zazzle.com/TamarMag*Yes, please include the * so I get paid a little
higher royalty.