C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"greer.bobby" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 10:21:15 -0500
Now that is news to me! I have not heard that one. But as for as politicians
go, you can
diagnose just about all of them. Gore(good man, basically) is severely
personality impaired, Clinton is sexual impulse impaired, Bush from what I
have heard in sound bites is severely grammar impaired("I shooked a bunch of
hands today."). Maybe this election may turn out to be who is less impaired?

Bobby