C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 20:26:31 -0500
Hmm - I believe its true - some / most of its in the thinking...

I dont want to embarrass or name names - but I walk home from work each
day,, & have to stop / rest about 3-4 times before I come home..

But since I have met a certain someone - I can walk home in one go - no
stopping, & very little / no pain or tiredness...

I only feel the pain / soreness after I sit down - at my pc - then it just
goes away after a while in chats.

Gopher

why, Gopher, I do think you have a miricle cure for CP. Write it up and send
it to the AMA. their is so much useless research going on for so many years.
i do have a question though. if positive thinking cured  you to the point
that you make it home without pain why don't you think positivly about
yourself sitting at the pc. no reason to be stiff and in pain there is
there?

now as to being embararssed by someone disagreeing with me, bring it on.
write my name, doesn't bother me.

also if any of you want to beieve you are going to cheat old age and years
of wear and tear on your body by willing it not to be so and thinking it not
so, go ahead and try it. it certainly will not hurt you, at least, not until
you blow out some body part that you need trying to do something that you'd
be better not doing, but you think positivly that you can do it.