C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Dec 2003 10:37:48 -0800
goodness! ten kids! hahah, my mom wanted six, (she was an only child) but
needed operations before she was able to have either me or my sis. Then I
came along and that was plenty for her.  still I can't imagine having to
feed and clothe ten kids!

Tamar Magenta Raine

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities

old man on the list. My wife is a twin and she