C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 13:25:11 -0400
Now it's even more problematic. It's been confirmed that he committed
suicide. A tragedy that will only make things more difficult for Blair
and for Bush.

Ken, you may dismiss the British all you want but Blair is our biggest
ally in all this. If he goes down, Bush will be even more isolated in
world affairs, and that's something he can't afford at this point.

We are running into even more problems in Iraq as more of our troops die
in guerrilla attacks, our National Guard units over there get homesick
and our RA and Marine troops get stressed out. Even the DoD has issued a
report saying that if we don't get the lead out and get basic services
back up and running and the government established in the next three
months things will get even more chaotic over there.

Doesn't anyone remember Vietnam any more?

Kat