C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 10:25:04 -0500
Hi Ken,

         You know I pray about this also. But I suspect I do it differently.
After have a cast a circle and created sacred space at my Altar. I  light
the candles - one to Deity - inviting its presence, I light a blue candle in
memory of Yvonne's Joey and Marie's Corey - letting them know we still love
and remember them, I light a candle each for Dad, Bob, Betty and Amber -
that be they protected from evil, grow in wisdom and can live in love and
peace, then I light candle for myself and ask for wisdom and patience, I ask
that be able to walk in peace and remember that every human heart is
breaking somehow and that I act towards them with love. That I do not
decided that someone is wrong but rather strive to understand and reach out
and help, that I not be judgmental but try to walk in the persons shoes,
Then I follow the repeat tenants of my belief - The Rede -( short version
listed below). Then  I place my little hand in the Deity's and remember we
are very good friends who love each very much ( Kinda Like me and Amber), I
trust the Light to love and protect me, that I won't overstep my bounds on
deciding how the Universe should be run but trust The Light has plan and is
doing a great job, that I will learn the lessons to be learned and work on
myself and let others deal with their growth, that nothing more than love
and understanding is required from me. I sit quietly - mediating and then
snuff the candles repeating their prupose, finally snuff the Deity candle
with thanks for attending circle and open the circle.

Bide ye Wiccan laws ye must
in perfect love and perfect trust.

Live and let live,
fairly take and fairly give.

Soft of eye, light of touch,
speak ye little, listen much.

When ye have and hold a need,
harken not with others' greed.

With a fool no seasons spend,
nor be counted as his friend.

Merry meet and merry part,
bright the cheeks and warm the heart.

Mind ye threefold law ye should,
three times bad and three times good.

True in Love ye must ever be,
lest thy love be false to thee.

In these eight words the Wiccan Rede fulfill:
An ye harm none, do what ye will.

                                 Blessed Be
                                   Trisha - Who still has a lot of growing
to do