C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:45:44 -0500
I have been to the UK (several cities), Dublin and Paris.  Just like the
older U.S. cities such as Philadelphia and NY, the modern buildings are
accessible whilst the older parts of the cities and the suburbs generally
are less accessible.  When I was in the UK as an university student, the
less accessible areas were not a problem for me but they would be now.  I
think you should have done research into this as soon as you knew you had a
chance of going, as Mag said.

Also, you might want to get in touch with European disability advocacy
groups to see what they know about accessibility issues.

Kat