C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2007 08:54:33 -1000
Peter

Great try at Ken's logic. I consider him hopeless on the issues tho.
Have any advice on Hawaii as I am thinking of purchasing there?
On the Big Island which has an active rift zone but also areas
outside of the rift. Gosh what areas will benefit from the change. I
am going to the site you suggested for lay people now.