C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kyle E Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 14:50:08 -0500
After the recent flurry of messages regarding old cars, erectile tissue,
etc., I'm getting the feeling that these kinds of postings are non-grata
by neither the listserver moderator or a goodly number of "lurkers" to
the list.  I'm basing that assumption on the recent rash of
"unsubscribe" messages posted of late.

I've found this particular list to be an incredible fount of information
on the affliction generally referred to as "cerebral palsy" in all it's
vast presentations, but it's also a place for good cyber friends to
"hang out", discuss their world and maybe share a laugh or two.  Are
people taking offense at these "non-topic" issues?

Jasper, you own the list.  What's your read on this?  If we just want to
chat and share our CP (and non-CP) experiences, do we need to take them
elsewhere?

-Kyle Cleveland