C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:59:39 -0800
you are right kat. i think that if we all took this
example and helped others no matter what, just becouse
help was needed, it would be a better place on this
old world of ours.
   i always try to find a way to do something for
someone who can not possibly even know who i am. and
not only this time of the year.