C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:47:50 -0500
Hello Greta,

Thanks very much for your comments.  Yes please fell free to forward
my post to your class.  Not only would I be interested in what they
have to say, but if anyone would like to have an on-going discusstion
about this topic I would be more then happy to be part of it.  Thanks
again for your interest Greta,

Gary