C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yvonne Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 09:04:56 -0400
Welcome to our new members. When you like, jump in and tell us about yourselves. We're a pretty eclectic bunch. I'm a parent of a little guy living with CP. I'm a nurse by profession and my husband is a stay at home Dad. We have a budgie (we don't allow her access to the computer). :-)

Yvonne
Mommy to 3.5 year old triplets born at 30 weeks:
Bobby (NDA, except for being 3! Very cute and too bright - help!) ;
Anthony (PVL, moderate spastic quad CP. Pony walker, AFOs, 77 HBO. 100+ words now! Terrible flirt and wicked sense of humour!) ;
and our angel Joseph [April 14/97 - December 31/98] (cerebral atrophy, severe spastic CP, CVI, developmental delays, Infantile spasms, mic-key tube, BPD..., sweetest smile and giggle, loved to be snuggled. We miss him.)

>>> [log in to unmask] 07/19/00 05:26PM >>>
List Members

Please help welcome Pam Dahl and Jonathan  Mallard, 2 new members who have
joined the C-Palsy List since Monday. We hope you find a home here like we
have found.

Bobby Greer