C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Oct 2002 12:34:32 -0400
Looking at mcallen texas. Further south than miami, not the dessert, but
drier than florida, cheaper than atlanta, but, big enough to have some
things that city people are accustomed to having.

One thing we may do is an interim place. Near a college in ala or ga. To
help ben to be able to live at home while attending then move to the better
climate after that.