C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vince Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 13:13:02 -0700
Yo Kelsey.

>I'm Kelsey Johnson, I'm a male aged 23 who lives in western Canada. (B.C.)

I'm Vince.  Living happily in Coq, BC.  I'm 38 (This is as old as I've ever
been...)

>and has CP  As i'm new to this list I would like to start a Who's who
>thread to find out who everyone is.  My hobbies are music, movies, reading,
>computers, Photogeology and more.  I also have my own web >page.

There are plenty of things that keep me busy, just wish I had time for all
of it.  You didn't give us a link to your webpage.  Can we see it?

No one on this list is at all well adjusted, (can I see a show of hands,
please...)  So let loose and enjoy yourself.

LLAP,

Vince

<HTML>
<BODY>