C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mike Collis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:33:18 -0400
It's not the conservatives as much as it is the powers that be.  In the
heyday of the liberals in the political system, the conservatives were the
ones being disenfranchised.  That being said, I'm glad the conscience of
America was pricked by King, so that conservatives and liberals saw what
they were doing.

Mike