C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 10:03:46 -0500
I just wanted to say hi.  I 'm new here.  I really liked reading your letter.
I have cp. too, but I am not disabled just a little mentally challenged...btw
my name is lorie but you can call me Rain that's short for loraine.  Don't
ever give up.  The Lord has a purpose for your life.. if you don't think so,
just know that you blessed my heart reading your letter.
Rain