C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Magenta Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 23:14:00 EDT
The study that I just took part in was a ten year assessment, in other words
every ten years they gather data on us ... it's funded by UCP of the golden
gate, and a center in Los angeles that  once told me that, yes, I could drive
a car ... as you can see, I'm struggling to remember the name of this
particular center.. it's on the tip of my fingertip memory.. oh yes, Rancho
Los Amigas!

Mag
Shopping online saves time, gasoline, and stress.
Visit my Mall! www.itilink.com/traine.iti
Check out my new business opportunity teaser page!
http://tamar-raine.cjb.net