C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 10:36:50 -0500
Hi Betty,

        I don't know much about Virginia Law on guns. I know you need
concealed gun permits to carry a concealed gun. I also think DC and MD don't
have concealed weapons permits and don't accept Va's.  I also know you can
buy weapons from the feds off the Internet - Know a Bozo who bought a M40?
and ammo for it - that way. FedEX delivers. too. I know I can go go buy a
gun around the corner from my house. The plain truth is - anyone who wants a
gun can get it. If we outlaw - it will work as well as prohabition did. Can
you say Gangsters. It seems to me the One Lifer's periodically get on their
high horses and decided to away with the out come of problem - rather than
the problem. Guns in them selves are harmless, so are ice picks, cars, steak
knives, and all other inaminate objects. They all require a human with a
faulty brain fart to become deadly to man and beast. Every gun owner
believes his own logic for owning a gun - everyone who believes guns need to
be outlawed believes his logic. This all has something to do with the IQ of
a rock and whose above and whose below. It has to do with breeding people to
blindly follow rather than think for themselves. It has much to do with
violent upbringing, neglect and redicule - many if not most humans endure.
To change this - we would truly have to believe and act upon the believe
that all humans deserve to be treated with respect and consideration. This
learning curve requires a higher IQ and educational level than currently
available to or held by  most  humans. It is very interesting to read facts
like - spanking is done more by lower income - less educated people. That
spanking and abuse breed people that are less successful, less likely to get
good grades, and highly likely to continue the path of violence onto their
children. That the ghetto folks that have guns are well spanked/abused
people. And you wondered how the two fit together - LOL  - I am with
Organians when they told Spock - there is hope for our kind - see you in a
thousand years.

                         Brightest Blessings
                             Trisha