C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 18:20:06 -0400
Jonathan,

I went on a leave of absence shortly after your last post.  I regret
much that I didn't more carefully respond to your remarks because I saw
what was positive in them.

Since I'm still in Digest Format, I'll forward this.

I saw a number of women "ganged-banged" you.  They wouldn't like the
tables turned...or would they.  ;-D!

Of course I wish you well.

Steve