C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Emma G Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:36:06 +1000
Hello and thanks for all the feedback re: night splints.  I'm
getting a referral for a neurophysio, and we'll take it from
there...

Rayna, everything's sorted out at Uni, thank god.  They got me
a battery for the laptop, and since then I haven't had any
problems.... in fact I'm doing really well; head of the class
in spanish and linguistics.

It's such a drag how heating is so costly, isn't it?  We've
got a reverse cycle wall unit which we have on for a few hours
every day, these days.  We haven't had a power bill for a
while, but I can just feel that it's going to be a shocker.

Have you infested in any thermals yet- I've gt some very
spunky purple ones