C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Melinda Strope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 08:30:36 -0500
Betty, I know what your going through.  My mom also is a chronic pain
sufferer but unlike you she is allergic to so many different kinds of
medications that she can only take certain narcotics and then the
doctors think she is an addict when she asks for it.   Have you ever
been in that situation before?  If so, what did you do to change it?