C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Patrick Cook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 01:02:14 -0600
Hi everyone:

----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Salkin" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 24, 2002 9:25 AM
Subject: PLEASE Stop, Kathy Jo...!

> Kathy Jo,
>
> PLEASE stop sending this spam to the list! The one you just sent on
Walmart is
> a HOAX and not true.  In fact, just about everything you send with stuff
like
> this is a hoax and it just clogs up our mailboxes.  I'm tired of deleting
it
> all.

Kathy Jo, I have to agree with Kathy S. and Mag.   ANYTHING that looks like
it's been forwarded like 3 or 4 times or has something like a >>>>>> over
and over again.is a CHAIN LETTER and belongs NOWHERE but the RECYCLE BIN.

I may only get on here and post every now and then, but I get the list mail
INDIVIDUALLY.  Why??  I choose to.  Not only that, but if I see a post from
someone whom I just may be able help, it's A LOT EASIER to edit my reply
than it if I were receiving the list in Digest mode.  It's also easier to
read the list mail this way as opposed to the Digest mode  And junk like
what you posted yesterday doesn't help things any.  I get a lot of other
mail in this box and it has a size limit..

Now having said all that, I do hope you learn a lesson from this and don't
repeat it Kathy Jo.  We'd hate to lose you from the list, but if that's what
it takes, then......  (Hopefully, and I speak with confidence that, it won't
go that far)

Cheers for now everyone  :-)

Patrick Cook
Denver, Colorado