C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:06:06 -0500
I felt that way yesterday, Kat.  If you have the same "bug" that's been
going around these parts, I feel for you.  When I had it a couple weeks ago
my local drug store was completely out of the OTC cold/cough/flu
medications.  I don't think it was flu, because I had the shot when they
first became available, but whatever it was....ugh!

I know you have some heavy-duty project stuff @ work, but you really need to
rest with this virus!

-Kyle