C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 11:17:53 -0400
Dear Betty,

If I have insulted you or hurt your feelings on List or off, I
apologize.  This is the first time to my awareness, though I'm growing
distracted and forgetful, that you have directly brought your feelings
to my attention and made me mindful of the effect upon you of my
statements.  I hope you will accept my defect of not always intuiting
the unspoken or unwritten.

I'd much rather discuss personal matters off List, preferably by phone.

Thank you,

Steve