C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:21:32 EST
In a message dated 11/28/2001 8:08:13 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I tried to train my cat to answer the phone but, he kept hitting the speed
>  dial for 911 (really that part happened, it was sooooo embarrassing).
>
>  Beth the OT

Maybe he could do Meow Mix commercials.  I've been looking at these subject
headings, hurt, hurt, hurt, etc., and I keep thinking of the Meow Mix tune.

I've got my copy of the subject book, do other people who want to do this
have theirs?  Are we still going to have a book discussion?

I haven't begun to read it yet, I just got it last night.  I'm going to start
today though.

Betty