C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Harris, Lynn C." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 11:11:08 -0400
Thank you.  Lynn

-----Original Message-----
From:   Trisha Cummings [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 15, 1999 10:23 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Re: Digest/leave

Lynn,

        The page is down at the moment - I only pulled up a blank page
also - I would try again later - Then there is space for your e-mail
address, space for you r name and then the list join or leave boes and under
the boxes the digest and no mail sertting in several catagories. When
presented with a fairly blank page on an http site - a safe assumption is
its down for the moment and one should try later.

                        Trisha