C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JOE YOUNG <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 1999 14:57:15 -0600
Elizabeth:

Thanks for your reply.  We live in a small community in north west Arkansas.
We do have access to therapy services for Michael.  However, up until this
time we were able to lift him by using his own spasticity to help.  Now that
he is relaxed we need some help in lifting the kid.  Until the surgery has
had time to heal a little, he can't do too much.  It will be another week
before he is able to get in his walker again.  We are just trying to figure
out if there is anything out there to help lift and move him around the
house until he is able to help us more.  He will need to learn how to use
his muscles again.  He is already crawling around the house on the floor
using an army crawl.

Joe Young
Remember that the Ark was built by amateurs and the Titanic was built by
professionals.

If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have
monkeys and apes?