C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 May 2002 15:38:48 -0700
Hi Everyone ,

I went to Cornerstone February twenty-fourth thru
March fifteenth.  Some of the things I did there
were helping once a week with lunch prep , money
management , general knowledge , math, going
shopping , going to a Fish fry, going to a movie
"Crossroads" and discussing Current Events.  But
, somethings happened there , that I have to
really ready stop and think before going back
there again.

In April , my Dad had eye surgery (nothing
serious) because his wind-shield wippers were not
working.  The next day , after the first surgery
, he sneezed and blew out some of his stitches.
About a week later , Dad had the same surgery all
over again.

I have a new job.  Well ,. . .  It is with the
same people , doing the same type of thing.  For
those of you that don't know , since 1992, I have
typed telephone directories (books).  (I type
names , address , phone numbers,etc).  In April ,
I started with a new company named Nova
Directories.

Please don't send anymore forwards to me that say
pass on to everybody that are religious.  I have
a new WebPage.  It is at http://www.geocities.com/kathyjopinkus.