C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Betty Alfred <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 23:25:30 EDT
In a message dated 05/07/2000 9:58:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Hey Betty,
 You mean like he's a sexist, arrogant, 7th grader? (ala Man Show too)
 Cheers!

Geez Laura, what was your first clue???  You know what cracks me up for some
reason?  You know how when Ben gets a question wrong the way he drops his jaw
in disbelief?  He does that everytime!   Also, when he answers a question
correctly in the soundproof booth, he almost always pulls up one of his socks
immediately thereafter.  There is one thing that truly bugs me though.  When
the first player in the booth finishes the 60 seconds, and Jimmy reads the
answers of the questions that player missed, the audience is clapping so
loudly that I can't hear the answers.

This isn't looking good.  I just read what I typed and realized that I need
to get a life.

My Mom loves that show, which is surprising since she's such a prude.  She
likes Ben, but cringes at some of the topics. Sometimes she doesn't even get
the topics. I don't explain them to her either.

 Laura
 Hey what's this dating thing all about? What is dating someone online? How
 fun can that be?