C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 18:59:20 -0800
yes, i live right in suburban atlanta. once beg gets
ready to leave the community college for a university,
we're out of here. i have thought about doing as my
late pastor adivsed and contact the pastor in wapaihu
that took his place there and get the church there to
rent one of the "quansa" huts on their property. did i
spell that right? the cost of living in suburban
honolulu is what stops me.
   bobby, mcallen is still a idea. i could afford
there better than honolulu.