C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bill Hyatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 14:27:27 -0800
Gun ownership is a 24/7 responsibility. No exceptions, no excuses, and no
room for error. I believe that gun control means using both hands, but I
also believe in training, training, training, and practice, practice,
practice. Some people get their weapons training the way they get their fire
extinguisher training, that's what scares me.

It isn't the weapon that concerns me, it's the person who is in charge of it.
There is no such thing as an accident.

I totalloy agree.  Over the last year I have found pistol target shoot really a lot of fun and I enjoy being around other guys away from my 9 to 5 of social work disabiolity issues.  Some of the guys I see at the range though I wonder about and try to stay at least two or three lanes away from when I go to shoot.  I beleive a good strong safe for the gun is just as important as the gun itself and wouldn't consider having one without the other. I didn't grow up in the south but my parents did so I guess some of the "culture" rubbed off on me. I never got into the hunting thing though.

Bill Hyatt
"I live in my own little world, but it's OK, they know me here."