C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2006 14:58:04 -0700
Kendall,

I am sure you are right. It was a scandal in California about how
many hospitals were being privatized a while back. Also the bad doc I
was after was using his own small private hospital to practice bad
medicine. His license is now gone. Sometimes my view is skewed by the
fact that I work on crimes.

All the best,

linda