C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Mcintyre <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2010 20:51:42 -0700
Thank you so much for sharing your story with me.  I am so sorry to hear about
your immigration problems and your difficulties accessing medical care and
therapies.  I can't imagine how much you miss her and how frustrated you must be
by now.  It sounds like she transitioned well into physical therapy and braces.
She sounds like a very innovative little girl! That is wonderful that you have
started to teach her sign language.  That's not something I had thought of
before, but I think I may start that.  After I do a little homework though,
lol.  I wish you the very best of luck with your appeal.  Do you have to have a
hearing then?  Do you have one scheduled yet?  Is there anything I could do to
help?  I don't know if a letter or email to someone would help in any way, but
if so I would be willing to send either.  Just let me know.  Thanks again,

Laura