C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Denise Wolfbiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 08:03:33 EST
when we first tried oral baclofen we saw a reduction in my son's spasticity.
then the body gets used to it so it doesn't seem to be as effective.  we then
put in a pump but had complications so it cam out.  we are back on oral 35mgs
3x/day (he is 12 yrs old 65 lbs).  they say this is a lot and i don't kow if
it even does anything but i'd rather not find out by weaning him off.  we
also uses xanax and between the two we are ok.  good luck.