C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 16:52:09 -0400
You know, it may delay your surgery a bit but, you can ask for a plastic
surgeon to close for you.  My friend did this when she had her bilateral
mastectomy.  You can tell them you need all the muscles and soft fascia you
can in order to breath properly.  (the pecs are an auxillary breathing
muscle).

I'd keep harrassing the insurance.

beth t.