C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2007 16:38:41 -0600
Ken an Kat,

Churches would be a great start; also check out hospice programs.  Your
local IL center may also have a use for them.  When I was working for the IL
Center here, we were happy to receive donations of AT and DME.  Failing
that, there are several online sites where AT/DME can be sold or donated.
www.ATMatch.com  is one, www.DisabledDealer.com  is another, and The
Boulevard (www.blvd.com) is another.

--

Kendall