C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gordon Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:43:44 +1200
joanne <[log in to unmask]>

Hello - I just noticed my message re the Wheelchair was sent directly to Joanne (above) - and not to the list.. Sorry joanne - you'll receive 2 copies of my wheelchair message)

although when i press 'reply' on any other mesage - it gets sent to the list.

Has anyone else noticed this - or if not - check when you press 'reply' - its going to the list - or direct to the person.

- I'll be off now - any off-list replies, please send to [log in to unmask]

Gordon.