C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:18:57 +0100
                  Vince Cleniuk <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting 2 copies of every e-mail sent to the list.
>
> Please reduce my e-mail download time.  I only need 1 copy
> of each e-mail, thanks!
>

> Vince

Hi Vince,

Afraid I can't find anything wrong with your subscription at this
end. I have tweaked a few settings so that your messages will
come back to you with full header preserved.

If you still get two posts each time, please send a copy of the
two messages (including headers) to me off list.

PS.  If you get this instruction twice, you only have to reply
once.  :-)

Cheers,

--
Deri James