C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paige Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:08:02 -0500
I NEVER did papers or studying before it was NECESSARY!  Then I'd go to
study and think- if I don't already know it, I won't in the morning.
Studying wasn't too bad by that rule!  LOL

                ~~~~Paige

 > (still studying.......so SICK of the essay I am writing......why do I
 >  leave everything to the last minute?????)

Because you're like most of us.  I always seemed to wait until the last
minute to get these things together, but I also worked better under the
pressure of the time constraint.

If I had to write a paper, I would begin doing the research early -- I would
immerse myself in the research -- but I couldn't seem to compose anything
until the very last minute.

Betty