C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Sep 2006 18:17:27 -0400
This is quite interesting!  I wonder if the results would hold up?  I
also wonder how recent the brain damage would have to be for this to
work.  I would imagine that the improvement would be more dramatic
for a stroke vicim who had the stroke in the last few years than for
an adult born with the brain damage.

Kat