C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 25 Jan 2007 19:27:47 EST
I'm Michael.  I'm a single disabled parent of two  children.  Both of their
mothers have CP.  I'm not sure of the right  terminology of what type of CP
they have.    Patty's mom is blind  and can only use her left arm, and she has
limited transferring  capabilities.  Susan's mom only uses her right arm and has
very limited  capabilities with her arm.  Her speech is affected and has no
strength  sitting up on her own or moving her legs on her own when in her
chair.   Forgive my political incorrectness but no other way to explain.

I've only dated disabled women.  I met a very beautiful woman  from the
internet but other things came up and we had to go our own separate  ways.  I still
love her and miss her.  We had excellent times together  and I will cherish
them.

Just about anything I can answer.  Just ask.

_http://www.un.org/disabilities/convention/conventionfull.shtml_
(http://www.un.org/disabilities/convention/conventionfull.shtml)

Convention on the Rights of Persons with  Disabilities Article 10 - Right to
life

States  Parties reaffirm that every human being has the inherent right to
life and shall  take all necessary measures to ensure its effective enjoyment by
persons with  disabilities on an equal basis with others.