C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 31 May 2004 11:19:38 -0700
Hi, does anybody know where I can get a barbecue lighter without the
friging childproof lock? I used to have one but it ran out of butane and
now i can't find one without.  It would make lighting candeles much easier
for me. The regular size cig lighters are too short for me to handle safely.

also, was it ken or kyle who told me of a new kind of foot orthotic that
had helped his legs pain? I would like to know what they are called.

Happy holidays everybody.

Tamar Magenta Raine

IM; tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities